TeamDurbin 30 Day Accountability Group
We all know we should eat right and exercise. We all know that the way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. But knowing and doing are 2 different things. Especially if you are the only one in your circle who is trying to be healthy. So what do you do if you decided that 2017 was going to be your year to feel and look your best but you are going it alone? You join one of our private, online 30 day accountability group!
What is a 30 day accountability group?
Basically, an accountability group is a small (about 10 people) private, online Facebook group we run each month for people who have purchased our Beachbody On Demand bundle. If you are unsure what Beachbody On Demand is, you can read about it in one of my previous posts here. You check into the group at least once a day for tips, challenges, prizes, and so much more! We spend the first week as a warm-up week setting goals, choosing workout plans, creating meal plans, and the like. The next 3 weeks are all about rocking our workouts and our daily nutrition. You earn points all along the way to earn prizes. Like in the month of February, we had a grand prize of a $100 gift card to Victoria’s Secret!
6 Reasons Why You Should Join Our 30 Day Accountability Group
- It’s fun!! You really will have fun completing mini challenges along the way and connecting with other like-minded women who are also trying to work on their health and fitness.
- It keeps you accountable!! As I mentioned before, it’s tough to eat right and to exercise with no support system. It’s easy to quit when no one really knows what you are doing. By being a part of this accountability group, people will know if you fall off, and people will reach out to you…I will reach out to you. Your health and fitness journey will matter to other people.
- You don’t have to go it alone. Sometimes we have questions and frustrations that we want to share as we go through our journeys, but if the people around us aren’t doing the same things, they cannot understand how we feel or be able to offer us suggestions. It’s nice to say to someone, “Man, I did everything right, but the scale didn’t move like I had hoped,” and hear someone say back, “Yeah, that happened to me too, but I stuck with it and then the weight just fell off!” or “I am struggling with that too.” We all have a wealth of knowledge (like in recipes) and this 30 day accountability group gives you a place to share what you know and learn what you don’t.
- It makes you have some skin in the game. Free groups are nice, but they rarely work. Since they don’t cost you any money to join, there is nothing to really lose by not showing up or by dropping out. Having to shell out some money to be in the group, you will be more likely to stick with it. You are making an investment in yourself and this group will help you see the benefits of your investment.
- It increases the likelihood you will reach your goals. Have you ever run a race or a marathon and there really isn’t a big crowd to cheer you on? I have, and it’s not fun. At the end of our 50K, there was maybe 2 people cheering us on to the finish line. I was tempted to quit. That was a long, grueling race, and no one was there to celebrate our success. When the crowds are loud and fun, I run harder, and become more determined to finish strong because people are watching. That’s what this group is like…your cheering section. We will make sure we see you to the finish line.
- You create relationships that last beyond the 30 days. You virtually meet and get to know at least 9 other people, and you spend a month watching them make changes in their lives. You see their struggles. You encourage them and they encourage you. You cannot help but gain a few friends through this group.
And there you have it! 6 great reasons why you should join our private, online 30 day accountability group. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to check out the Beachbody on Demand bundle, click the image below.